10 件の投稿
prettyblueswordさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the walls. What is the paint color? - The wall color is nice. What is the color?
    コメント
prettyblueswordさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hand held Shower - Should I include a hand held shower handle when remodeling my master bathroom? Is it really worth the additional money? The additional cost... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
prettyblueswordさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the stools! Where are they from? - Please let us know where these beautiful stools are from.
    コメント 1 件
prettyblueswordさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Please help me decide on our kitchen granite! - My husband and I are remodeling the kitchen and need to decide on our granite. There is a large island surrounded by cabinets and counters. ... 投票する
    コメント 28 件    投票 91 票
prettyblueswordさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is the paint color on the wall. - It really works well together.
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 3 件
prettyblueswordさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where can i buy this wine stand. - It is sweet! it is a great art piece. ~Thanks!
    コメント 1 件
prettyblueswordさんがディスカッションをはじめました
The art work is gorgeous. Where is it from? - I really like room. I do not have a word to describe it. I am especially intrigued with the religious type art work of 3 saints. Please tell... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
prettyblueswordさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What tile is this? Where can I get it? - I am in Houston. I think it's what we are looking for. ~Thanks!
    コメント 3 件
prettyblueswordさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where can I get the art work? - I really like the Angel art on the right wall immediately in front of the door. It looks like a phenomenal piece. Who's the artist? Thank... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
prettyblueswordさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Who made the Island cabinets? - Who made the island cabinets? The design and color is beautiful. This design gives me the confidence to mix and match. The countertops appea... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント