11 件の投稿
portolavalleyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Great rooms - What did you select for the linear light above the table? Thanks
    コメント 1 件
portolavalleyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
great sconce - what would the make be?
    コメント
portolavalleyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Lighting - I enjoyed the photos from this house. If the up lighting sconce is known, please let us know!
    コメント
portolavalleyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Scones - Great rustic take on theater. What are the scones of choice here? Thanks
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
portolavalleyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Nice lines - The bbq angles are great for this look, what brand is this?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
portolavalleyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Great details - Could you say the BBQ brand? Much better aesthetically for the angles of the room
    コメント
portolavalleyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Roof material - I love how the roof bridges clay tile with shingle. Any info is great on manufacturer
    コメント 1 件
portolavalleyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wonderful room - Do you have info on the fireplace? What about the light fixtures? Even Love the register grill on the wall
    コメント
portolavalleyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Great concept - Could I get any info on the mirrored doors, great idea for walk in closet!
「いいね!」 5 件    コメント
portolavalleyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Brand and model? - What tub/shower piece is this?
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...