8 件の投稿
Adamさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hi there, just curious as to what the bench top material is? - Hi there, just curious as to what the bench top material is?
    コメント 1 件
Adamさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ceiling fixings - Just curious how the form ply is fixed to the ceiling? It looks so smooth and seamless, I am guessing brad nails and fill?
    コメント
Adamさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What has been used in the floor finish? - Hi there, I’m curious as to how the floor finish was achieved in this project? Dark pigment in the concrete? Burnished finish?
    コメント 1 件
Adamさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Timber wall lining - Hi, I was wondering what the species and profile of timber lining boards are?
    コメント 1 件
Adamさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Room dimensions? - just wondering what the dimensions of this laundry/bathroom are?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
Adamさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Timber wall - Hi, I was wondering what product is used on the walls?
    コメント 1 件
Adamさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cladding - What colour is the colour bond cladding? Also, what timber is used in the insets?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
Adamさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Floorboards - Wow, what are these floorboards?
    コメント