369 件の投稿
poaky1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can anyone ID this plant? - Hello, I was wondering if anybody knows what this plant is. Someone asked my mom and brother what it is, and I have no idea. I don't know if... 続きを読む
    コメント 25 件
poaky1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Houseplant Id no pic - I have a houseplant that I bought maybe 6 months ago. It had no tag with it's species and plant name on it. I don't know how to post pics on... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
poaky1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Native Prickly pear in Pa - Has anyone in Pa found any wild growing Prickly pear cactus? I recently found out that they are native to the state of Pa, so I was wonderin... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
poaky1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
soil mix/recipe for a potted Agave baby - I was wondering what soil mix to put together or buy for a new Agave Parryi plant. It is small now, should I start out with a small pot, or ... 続きを読む
    コメント 22 件
poaky1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is my Oak going to die? - My Q. Velutina seems to have a problem. I don't see any little holes, just the bark falling off in an area near the ground. it seems to have... 続きを読む
    コメント 17 件
poaky1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Planting a Rhodie in a really big pot, is it okay? - Hi I have a big Rhodie "maximum" so a native Rhodie, and I want to plant it under some mature trees, but, there are so many roots ... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
poaky1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Jap. Maple "Osakazuki" tree, any problems? - Hi all, I have been trying to find a nice Japanese Maple with green leaves in spring and summer but, really nice fall color. I had looked a... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
poaky1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
I have a "volunteer seedling" that seems to be "Yew" from needles - Hi, I have a volunteer that has "yew" needles, so should I think this is a plain ole Yew, as in "Taxus Baccatta"? Sorry ... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
poaky1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Jap. Maple with orange fall color spr. and summ. green - Hi, I tried the tree forum, It's hard to post on there now. I HATE the changes to Gardenweb. Anyways, I was wondering what name of Japanese ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
poaky1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Does Kerria Japonica usually self sow babies? - I have 2 big Kerria Japonica shrubs ( Japanese Rose) and it looks like they have had babies along side the big shrubs, is this usual, or may... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
もっと見る...