5 件の投稿
pleballerinaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help me pick an outdoor patio look, please! - I came up with five different looks-which one do you like? The chair cushions will be the patterned fabric on the left; the rug on the right... 続きを読む
    コメント 23 件
pleballerinaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What shape were the cabinets in before?` - The cabinets are beautiful-I'm guessing they date late 70's, as they look exactly like my 1978 cabinets. I was not able to save my cabinets-... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
pleballerinaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Traditional Kitchen Remodel - Our old kitchen, below; followed by the new kitchen. Old Kitchen: Original cabinets from 1978, with a pitiful DIY pinkish granite countert... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 12 件    コメント 44 件
pleballerinaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I need some help with a backsplash re outlets and covers, please! - I'm remodeling my kitchen (yay!). Shown in the picture are, clockwise from the top left: Floor-Florim Stonefire Beige, 18"x18" (w... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 14 件