14 件の投稿
Susi Kennedyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ethanol Fire Place Insert - Hi! We recently purchased an ethanol insert for our fire place. We are loving it! My dilemma is how to decorate it? My thoughts are to paint... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
Susi Kennedyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Decking Materials - Hi! I am wondering if there is an existing product that you can put over an existing wood deck. Also, are there any recommendations for a de... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Susi Kennedyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
“Built-Ins” family rm. & master bedroom - Hi! My family room has a see-thru fireplace. On both sides of the fireplace is a niche. The wall unit that was existing we got rid of. Now,... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 6 件
Susi Kennedyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Matching the height on both sides - I have an existing built-in of which I am happy with. I am now going to have something similar built on the left that w/incorporate the TV &... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Susi Kennedyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Stair Risers “White” or use “Natural Fiber” stair treads lite color - I am very torn as to if I should paint my risers white? Ofcourse, if I did I would paint the smaller spindles white too. Or, should I do na... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Susi Kennedyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Built-Ins both side of the Fire Place - Ripped out corner wall unit that was in front of slider left of the fire place. Also, limited on what size of TV we can buy. Cabinet was @ ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 4 件
Susi Kennedyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
“Waterfall style bathroom faucets” - I am looking for info on waterfall faucets. Negatives & positives. Recommendations on any particular brand that is better than another i... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Susi Kennedyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Sliced Pebble Tiles on a wall in bathroom.How do you hang a mirror? - Looking for help on how to hang a mirror on the attached tile wall? Ty in advance.
    コメント 1 件
Susi Kennedyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hanging a Mirror on Sliced Pebble Stacked Tile’s - Looking for professional advice in re- Gards to hanging a mirror on Stacked/ Sliced Pebble Tiles. Ty! Pic attached of tile.
    コメント
Susi Kennedyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Existing Corner Built-In - Hi! Existing corner Built-In. We are limited w/the size of TV we can install. We would like to go up to a 55”. I am not in to the side shel... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
もっと見る...