4 件の投稿
pjhaeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Livingroom wall decor - I need suggestions on what to put on these two walls. I’m thinking maybe some kind of mirror or mirrored decor for the wall facing the windo... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 8 件
pjhaeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I need living room/tv nook advice, please! - I have this nook in the living room where my tv sits and I don't know what else to do with it. My tv sits lower and I have somewhat of a hi... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
pjhaeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help! Painting open floor plan house. - I want to paint my living room this color (or something similar, maybe a little lighter or brighter): My question is, do I go ahead and pa... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
pjhaeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Furniture color/finish? - Moving to a new (to me) home and I'm starting from scratch with furnitures. I want to paint my room this silver sage color and I was wonderi... 続きを読む
    コメント 15 件