33 件の投稿
Mark Dさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with Soil Analysis interpretation and recommended plan for lawn - Evening all...Below is the links to my soil tests, I did a front yard and back yard. I'm hoping to get more of a specific analysis than supp... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
Mark Dさんがディスカッションをはじめました
10' accent wall in open floor plan, design decor advice needed - Evening all.. So we recently remodeled our split level home. We have an open concept living, dining, kitchen and 10’ ceilings. We have a lar... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 58 件
Mark Dさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Crab grass? Or other weed and how to kill / remove (PHOTOS) - Hi all.. I'm from Northern New Jersey. I have a medium sized yard and have been trying to get it in shape since we bought the house last ye... 続きを読む
    コメント
Mark Dさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Window Treatment Dilemma on large slider door, Vertical Panels? (PIC) - Hi All.. So we are looking for window treatments for our newly remodeled space. The one major design dilemma we are having is the large sli... 続きを読む
    コメント 17 件
Mark Dさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Type of Soil for 4' x 12' raised garden bed (NY/NJ), Miracle Gro? - Morning all, first time setting up raised garden bed in the back yard. I'm looking to put soil in it and the Miracle-Gro is about $9 a bag.... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Mark Dさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Building a raised garden bed, help for "safe" lining of bed. - So I have a previous structure that is perfect for a long raised garden bed. The problem is the wood is pressure treated, so a local neighbo... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Mark Dさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Insect / Mosquito control / fogger safe for Lawn / Garden / Kids - Evening, More of a general question relating to overall care/health insect prevention... So we live in the northeast in a residential neighb... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Mark Dさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Northeastern lawn help, seed / crabgrass preventer + aerate / thatch - Evening all... Live in NJ and bought our house last year. Last summer, I really didn't do much with our lawn because of other concerns. Now ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Mark Dさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cleaning Hardwood Oak Flooring, BONA doesn't do the job, anything?? - So we just had oak floors w/ oil based poly and been using the Bona to clean the floors. I notice that even though I vacuum, dust, then Bon... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 17 件
Mark Dさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What's the difference in Home Depot Subway Tile v. "Tile Shop" tile - Afternoon all, we are doing White beveled subway tile in our kitchen and the Tile Shop here locally doesn't have it in stock for 2+ weeks. ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 16 件
もっと見る...