9 件の投稿
piperrenoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Beautiful timber bedroom floors. - Can you tell me the species and if it is engineered or solid? Thank you.
    コメント
piperrenoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Timber floors - Stunning floors (and spaces btw!). Can you tell me the species and whether the supplier? Are they engineered? Thanks :)
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
piperrenoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wall Panels - I like the coloured wall panels used in the entryway and bedrooms. It looks great with the timber floors. Can you tell me what they are made... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 7 件
piperrenoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Houzz app "my feed" - I can't seem koto find "my feed" since I changed to using the houzz app
    コメント 1 件
piperrenoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Eye catching kitchen. How does this appliance wall plus peninsula layout work practically? - Seriously considering this layout for maximising storage but don't know if it's very workable. Anybody have a kitchen like this who can rea... 続きを読む
    コメント
piperrenoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How does this layout work for the cook? - I am considering going for a similar layout ie. one appliance wall and a peninsula to achieve the storage I need in my smaller kitchen, but ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
piperrenoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
kitchen peninsula - We are building a new small corridor kitchen as part of a living/dining room renovation. The space is not really large, but should be big e... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
piperrenoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 3 件