8 件の投稿
pierretiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
pierretiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Never-MT to Canadians - hey guys, I remember reading about the Never-MT (NeverMT, Never MT) and how hard it was to get for Canadians without paying a boatload of s... 続きを読む
    コメント
pierretiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
fridge tab style handle - i love the handles on the fridge. I have tabbed cabinet pulls and am having a hard time picking appliance pulls. your larger tab version ... 続きを読む
    コメント
pierretiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I'm interested in the handles on the fridge - I have a similar fridge (Subzero 700TCI) and I'm looking for sleek handles. Also, are they comfortable? And are there other picture of the... 続きを読む
    コメント
pierretiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where are the pulls from? - I have the same fridge (Subzero 700TCI) and I'm looking for sleek handles. Also, are they comfortable? I find that sometimes when the hand... 続きを読む
    コメント
pierretiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where did you get the handles / pulls? - I have the same fridge (Subzero 700TCI) and I'm looking for sleek handles. Also, are they comfortable? I find that sometimes when the hand... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
pierretiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where did you get the handles for freezer doors? - I have the same fridge and i'm looking for recessed handles like that. Thanks
    コメント 2 件
pierretiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
recessed outlets in the kitchen, beside cooktop - I was planning on putting these recessed outlets to the left and right of the cooktop (induction) in a condo. I cook a lot and my dad mentio... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件