10 件の投稿
Pierre Tongさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to keep mosquitoes off patio? - I've got a small patio at my townhouse that has gone pretty much unused but I'm looking to get more use out of it! The major problems that I... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Pierre Tongさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Townhouse Exterior Color - My HOA is looking to repaint the townhouses in my community this upcoming year. They've selected 5 colors and have asked the owners to choos... 続きを読む
    コメント 25 件
Pierre Tongさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Sofa Size? - How big of a sofa/loveseat would I need to get to comfortably fit 2 people? 3 people? I've tried several sofas in-store but it is hard to vi... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Pierre Tongさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need input on living room ideas. - Finally decided to furnish my living room with some seating that isn't patio furniture haha - wondering if I could get some input on my idea... 続きを読む
    コメント 22 件
Pierre Tongさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What color bedding? - Finally upgraded from a twin bed to a queen bed :) Now I need some bedding/bed sheets/pillows - any suggestions what colors might look best?
    コメント 5 件
Pierre Tongさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What color headboard works best with beige walls? - I'm looking to get a new headboard for my bedroom but am not sure what colors would work best - any ideas? The walls are beige and I have 2 ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Pierre Tongさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Patio Umbrella Color? - What color umbrella would go well with a black/gray patio set with white cushions and green outdoor rug?
    コメント 2 件
Pierre Tongさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Living Room Furniture Orientation - Hey! I've posted a few times on here and everyone's been super helpful so thanks! One final question before I put everything together - I'm ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Pierre Tongさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Furnishing Living Room - I just recently bought a townhouse and am looking to get some furniture for my small living room. I was at World Market yesterday and loved... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
Pierre Tongさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help furnishing a townhouse! - In 2 short years I've gone from being a broke college student to a homeowner! The bad thing is that I have absolutely nothing in terms of fu... 続きを読む
    コメント 23 件