22 件の投稿
pierna12さんがディスカッションをはじめました
couch - which couch is this and what fabric?
    コメント
pierna12さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Floor stain - What is the floor stain used?
    コメント 1 件
pierna12さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Rug - Hello, Could you tell me where the rug is from and the size of the rug?
    コメント 1 件
pierna12さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wall color - What is the wall color?
    コメント
pierna12さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wallpaper - What is the name of the wallpaper?
    コメント 2 件
pierna12さんがディスカッションをはじめました
pendants - could you please share the source of these pendants? Thanks!
    コメント
pierna12さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Counter - Could you please tell Me the dimensions of the island, and the kind of countertop?
    コメント
pierna12さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dimensions of island - Could you tell me the dimensions of the island? I love the idea of real seating like a table at the island, but wouldn't know how much room ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
pierna12さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pendants - I love these pendants! I am trying to find these exact pendantas with the brass and bronze combination- can you please let me know where th... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
pierna12さんがディスカッションをはじめました
fireplace - what is the material of the fireplace surround?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
もっと見る...