7 件の投稿
Phyllis Denneryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How dark is this piece? - I have seen items in reclaimed iron and they are often quite dark in color. This seems lighter. Is it more of a silver hue than a black hu... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Phyllis Denneryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Are the blades wood or metal? - Are the blades wood or metal finish
    コメント
Phyllis Denneryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How far down the lamp is the width 16" - I have an issue with clearance and need to understand where the lamp is widest.
    コメント
Phyllis Denneryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need a 10 foot cord - How long is the cord/chain? I need it to hang from the second floor for 120 inches or thereabouts
    コメント
Phyllis Denneryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Globe pendant light - How long is the cord? Can this be variable? I need 120"
    コメント 1 件
Phyllis Denneryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where can I purchase the pendant lights shown in the kitchen - The pendant lights shown are perfect for a kitchen remodel we're undertaking
    コメント 2 件
Phyllis Denneryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bed in picture - Where can I get the bed frame in this picture and does it come in other colors
    コメント