30 件の投稿
pettiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Counter top material? - Beautiful colors! Thank you.
    コメント 2 件
pettiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the kitchen! - Could you share the cabinet paint color and where you sourced the cool island lights. Thank you!
    コメント 2 件
pettiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Awesome Tile! - Could you please tell be the brand of tile? Great design!!
    コメント
pettiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Beautiful Bathroom - Love the floor! Where might I find this terrazzo?
    コメント
pettiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love these mirrors! - Where can I find these lovely mirrors?
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 3 件
pettiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Beautiful vanity! - Was this vanity custom made? If not what brand is it? Love!
    コメント 2 件
pettiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love, love this kitchen! Floor stain color? Cabinets white or cream? - I love the Quatersawn strip floor. Do you know the stain color? I know the cabinets are a custom color but is it white or cream. It's hard... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
pettiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Oak flooring - Could you tell me the brand and color of the oak flooring. I truly love all your work!
    コメント
pettiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
pettiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
もっと見る...