16 件の投稿
Mさんがディスカッションをはじめました
HELP PLEASE!! Quartz slab. - I just recently bought a quartz slab. I want to try to keep the cleaning simple.. Soap and water. They say that it needs to be a PH neutral ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Mさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cleaning and Maintenance - I recently bought a Quartz countertop. I need to know what to do as far as a cleaner. I would really like to just use soap and water to cle... 続きを読む
    コメント
Mさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Storage ideas? - I have something similar to this built as a side panel next to my refrigerator. The bottom portion is for my broom/ cleaning supplies exc. H... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
Mさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Advice please on range insert for wood hood!! - What is the quietest most reliable brand of range vent hood inserts for a custom made wood hood? It will be over a 36” Cafe electric cooktop... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
Mさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New Construction: vent range hood exhaust thru roof before shingles? - We are building a house and are about to put the shingles on the roof deck. My range hood insert will be vented through the roof straight up... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
Mさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Appliance Help? - I am choosing appliances for new construction. There are a lot of savings right now with 4th of July sales. Could anyone advise me on if Big... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Mさんがディスカッションをはじめました
HELP needed with French door refrigerator selection - Please Help.... Building a home and it is time to select my refrigerator. I really want a French door refrigerator with bottom freezer. I un... 続きを読む
    コメント 26 件
Mさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Simpson Redi Prime doors or Masonite Brabd - Building a new house and we need help selecting our interior doors. We would like the best door that has NAUF, environmentally friendly, and... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
Mさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ge Cafe 36” Touch-control electric cooktop - Has anyone had experience with the Cafe touch-control electric cooktop? Pros/ cons? Does it heat up pretty fast? I have had an oven range wi... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Mさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help! Need opinions. - I am looking at Cafe Ge Matte appliances.. I like the matte black styles. I just need opinions on how it has held up in the refrigerator, mi... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...