26 件の投稿
perky_2さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Gold without too much mustard - My paint colors were Kitchen, SW edgy gold and adjoining family room SW golden fleece. I need a gold color in the family room with less mus... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
perky_2さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the back-splash. - Do you mind sharing who sourced the backsplash?
    コメント 1 件
perky_2さんがディスカッションをはじめました
When my project is REALLY finished and the last item is unpacked... - I might just spend my days like this! Looks like good use of space! I do love this web site - link provided. If you love blue, and just pre... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
perky_2さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the glass cabinets - How wide are the glass cabinet doors? Thanks
    コメント
perky_2さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Handles on serving tray - Beautiful tray. Do you attach your handles with bonding glue or are do you drill the the granite to attach the handles?
    コメント 1 件
perky_2さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Lights - Would love to know where to get the lights on this porch. Everything on this porch is perfect!!!
    コメント 1 件
perky_2さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
perky_2さんがディスカッションをはじめました
will tiny pinpoint bubbles in refinished wood floors resolve over time - I had my floors refinished. There were dents from sanding and they redid them. After that I noticed pinpoint raised areas all through the ro... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
perky_2さんがディスカッションをはじめました
How did you handle thebulky threshold for Pella patio out-swing doors? - May I please see pictures or hear how you handled the bulky threshold for Pella patio out-swing doors? We had them installed and the thresho... 続きを読む
    コメント
perky_2さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pella outswing patio doors threshold - May I please see pictures or hear how you handled the bulky threshold for Pella patio doors? We had them installed and the threshold is h... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
もっと見る...