10 件の投稿
peggybroughさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Updating a small condo. - We have a condo in the Park City, Utah area that is in desperate need of upgrading. Right now we want to upgrade the fireplace and surround.... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
peggybroughさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with kitchen window blinds - Has anyone bought Bali horizontal fabric blinds? They are fairly new on the market and I'd love to hear something about them other than the ... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
peggybroughさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Horizontal fabric blinds - Thinking about using Bali fabric 2" horizontal blinds in my kitchen. Does anyone have any experience with these blinds? I think they mu... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
peggybroughさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Any help with area rug for my living room - I finally got started on my living room redo. Carpet is pulled up and walls are painted. I was going to put new carpet down but but now I'm ... 続きを読む
    コメント
peggybroughさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 4 件
peggybroughさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Painting my sewing room. Need help with color, - My sewing room is in a room just off of my husband's newly re-done "man cave". (It's the entire downstairs family and kitchen. He did it in... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
peggybroughさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with living room redo. - I'm re-doing my living room. It is 11'5 x 12'8 with an opening that is appx. 5'7. The lace curtains are being replaced with white plantati... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
peggybroughさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help in my living room. - I am redoing my living room. I'm not sure what configuration of furniture will work. I have some sentimental pieces of furniture that I re... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
peggybroughさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Which comes first? - I'm getting ready to re-do my living room. Do I pick carpet first and then the furniture or vice versa?
    コメント 3 件
peggybroughさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with my living room - I'm ready to replace furniture and carpet from the early 90's. My problem is working around a cherry curio cabinet, oak grandfather clock an... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件