5 件の投稿
Pedro Barrosさんがディスカッションをはじめました
kitchen renovation - Hi, I would like to have any advice about what type of backsplash ( metal or tile) will match with counters top (Cambria) "Ella" a... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 9 件
Pedro Barrosさんがディスカッションをはじめました
HELP HELP! FAMILY ROOM WALL - I am changing my decoration to a modern look. Family room and foyer divided by arc wall with decorative column . I dont want to invest muc... 続きを読む
    コメント 15 件
Pedro Barrosさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Family room update - I am changing my decoration to a modern look. Family room and foyer divided by wall shown. I dont want to invest much money. Any idea will b... 続きを読む
    コメント
Pedro Barrosさんがディスカッションをはじめました
A matching modern counter top color - Not sure what is the best granite modern look to match bathroom cabinet. Thanks for your advice.
    コメント 6 件
Pedro Barrosさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Light almond cabinets - Hi, we need any advice to match light almond cabinets in three bathrooms ( two full baths and a half) with granite counter tops and have a m... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件