21 件の投稿
peaceoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Large living room - This is my living room ,any advise on how to pull the look together.
    コメント
peaceoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Rug - Beautiful rug.where can I get it.
    コメント
peaceoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wall colour. - Beautiful wall colour.please what's the colour
    コメント
peaceoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Gray chairs - Where can I get the gray chair
    コメント
peaceoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help!!!!which colour of rug will work - I need advice in the colour of rug to be used in my large living room.
    コメント 3 件
peaceoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kinogservices - Please let me know where to get the rug
    コメント 1 件
peaceoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Chairs - Where can I get this chairs
    コメント 1 件
peaceoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
peaceoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I still need Help - Could you please advise me on optimal arrangement of my living It's a large space and my intent is to accommodate 2 sets of sitting and dinn... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
peaceoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help!its a large living room space - Could you please advise me on optimal arrangement of my living roomIt's a large space and my intent is to accommodate 2 sets of sitting and ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
もっと見る...