7 件の投稿
Patty Yopp-Gallowayさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Mirror Help Please! - I have this mirror that I absolutely LOVE, it has 4 pieces that go with it but for some reason I can only find 3 after I moved into my house... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Patty Yopp-Gallowayさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Matching brick veneers with old brick - The brick are the same chicago style, but do not match. How do make them look the same? I still have to grout.
    コメント 8 件
Patty Yopp-Gallowayさんがディスカッションをはじめました
House & Outdoor decor advice - I dont really like this fall arrangement now that I have done it. It is missing something. Any advice please!
    コメント 4 件
Patty Yopp-Gallowayさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I need help on what to put on my tv wall. I'm not getting rid of my tv or moving it so please don't suggest that. I live in a small townhous... 続きを読む
    コメント
Patty Yopp-Gallowayさんがディスカッションをはじめました
TV Wall - 1. Wrought Iron over tv, should it be black or left alone? 2. Or what to put over tv? 3. Table under tv? I am looking at a electric fireplac... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Patty Yopp-Gallowayさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I need help there is something that is not right! Is it: 1) Iron over tv, should it be black? 2) The table under tv, the candles need to go... 続きを読む
    コメント
Patty Yopp-Gallowayさんがディスカッションをはじめました
My TV wall!! - I need help with finishing my tv wall. Are the sconces to small? Help! !!
    コメント 11 件