5 件の投稿
patty526さんがディスカッションをはじめました
fencing between a warehouse and a lot - I have a lot that joins a warehouse parking lot. I want to put a fence from the street to the back and separate them. I'm thinking chainlink... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
patty526さんがディスカッションをはじめました
wood floors and wood burning stove - We have recently replaced the wood floors of our late victorian home (1913), We had 'manufactured wood' floors down for 25 years on top of t... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 7 件
patty526さんがディスカッションをはじめました
aging in place construction - am building a cottage, brick piers. lower south, high humidity. the plan is to have a secure garden like home with porches placed to the bac... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
patty526さんがディスカッションをはじめました
did the chairs inspire the cat, or the cat inspire the chairs? - She looks like a feline Greta Garbo…..the room could have been designed just for her!
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 2 件
patty526さんがディスカッションをはじめました
get rid of column, and support from ceiling? - When we bought the cabin, the original owner had other plans, to just have a spiral staircase up to two bedrooms. I floored that space to ma... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件