31 件の投稿
P Mさんがディスカッションをはじめました
curtain hanging help needed… panels on both sides or just one side - I want to hang off white West elm linen panels on each window flanking the fireplace. The right window has 9.5 inches between the window fra... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
P Mさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Before and After Master Bath Remodel pics, details on resources - Master bath resources Tile: Daltile white cararra 12x24, 3/4x12 m701,2"x12 m701 and 11x12 carrara white/gray dot for shower wall. Dalti... 続きを読む
    コメント 33 件
P Mさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Master bath remodel - Sequence of pictures a bit off but I think you can figure it out!!
「いいね!」 14 件    コメント 54 件
P Mさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
P Mさんがディスカッションをはじめました
ANYONE with a black u-channel used for their frameless shower? - HI- I am trying to determine if using black matte finish on the u-channel creates a soap scum problem? I am considering using it in place... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
P Mさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Shower glass:black u-channel or silver? - Hi! I am considering using black u-channel with the hope that would be less noticeable than silver. Bath fixtures will be polished nickel so... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
P Mさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Black u-channel for frameless shower with black curb/sill..pics? - We have black leathered granite on our curb. All bathroom hardware is polished nickel but I am considering using a black u-channel for the 3... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
P Mさんがディスカッションをはじめました
AHHHH!! DeCide...not DeSide-my apologies. So embarrassing! - sorry for the spelling error!! i was rushing to post in my earlier post!!! ugh. i cant seem to edit!!!
    コメント
P Mさんがディスカッションをはじめました
age old ?: I need to deside...quartz or marble vanity top!! - Shower tile is honed marble and porcelain. I love marble and am considering using it for our vanity top. But also thinking white quartz migh... 続きを読む
    コメント 22 件
P Mさんがディスカッションをはじめました
pre-installation sealing of honed marble-product recommendations pls!! - HI-I would like to seal our honed marble tiles, shelf, trim, moulding and mosaics before they are installed. I plan to seal again after the... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
もっと見る...