8 件の投稿
patrice67さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Zeal sofa - I have a spot that is 63 inches. When the sides of the Zeal sofa are up, how long is it?
    コメント
patrice67さんがディスカッションをはじめました
too white - This bath/shower combination is open to the bedroom. I love the white subway under the slanted roof, but the white wall in front is too much... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 11 件
patrice67さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Are there alternatives to tiled showers? - I am putting a shower in a spot where no prefab will fit. It's under a sloping roof line. I found a product (Altro Whiterock) on Houzz, ma... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
patrice67さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need product information - I discovered Altro Whiterock wallclad and floor covering on Houzz; however, it's not available in Montana. Are there any products that are... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
patrice67さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is there pvc flooring+wallclad appropriate for showers available in US - I found altro whiterock through Houzz, but I'm in Montana. There are no installers within 500 miles. Is there another product like this th... 続きを読む
    コメント
patrice67さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
patrice67さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
patrice67さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント