22 件の投稿
paris11さんがディスカッションをはじめました
what are the specs to look for in Luxury vinyl planks LVP? - I’m replacing carpet in a 870 sq f basement.
    コメント
paris11さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
paris11さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
paris11さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 3 件
paris11さんがディスカッションをはじめました
small microwave needed - I'm looking for a microwave that is 12" deep or less. GE has discontinued their space saver II Anyone have a microwave manufacturer that ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
paris11さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Small NYC apartment - My grandson is turning one. I'm looking for table/chair(s) that will fit in a small NYC apartment. The allotted space total is 44'' X 17" t... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
paris11さんがディスカッションをはじめました
bathroom cabinetry - Condo on beach: utilizing existing maple stock cabinets. Updating small master . Add two upper cabinets which will sit on top of existing l... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
paris11さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 3 件
paris11さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
paris11さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Beach condo Bathroom - Is it necessary or preferable to have a tub in a two bathroom beach condo? We are remodeling a small 1500 sq condo. The bathroom are small... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
もっと見る...