10 件の投稿
paraveinaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Attached garage via enclosed breezeway? - I'm in an area of Canada where a new house is expected to have an attached garage (lots of snow, cold, etc), but I also see many recommendat... 続きを読む
    コメント 20 件
paraveinaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Critique this plan - I'm not building right now (had been planning to, but the cards have changed for at least a couple years), however I love looking at online ... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
paraveinaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What's wrong and right with this plan? - I'm still trying to get an idea of what I like and what I don't like and how to express that in words rather than marking up an existing pla... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 57 件
paraveinaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
The Great Garage Debate - Rather than continue to hijack RusticRaven's thread, I thought we could continue our discussion here. One thing that was said on that thread... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 80 件
paraveinaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Priority for north facing windows in cold climate - I'm curious what the general consensus is for north facing windows in a cold climate - is it preferable to maximize the size to increase the... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
paraveinaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cross-posted from Building Forum - Hello all! I wanted to cross post here from the Building forum as I know not everyone reads both forums. I'm looking for feedback on my sket... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
paraveinaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Critique before I go to architect please - Hello all, I've been chewing over this plan I found from Don Gardner http://www.dongardner.com/gallery/photo/715 I've made a bunch of change... 続きを読む
    コメント 67 件
paraveinaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
First stab at kitchen layout - Hello all, I'm still in the very early stages of deciding if this floor plan is right for me http://www.dongardner.com/gallery/photo/715 I k... 続きを読む
    コメント 27 件
paraveinaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Angled cabinets with drawers - Hello all, Are there any downsides to angling off the corners of your kitchen and putting in drawers instead of using a Lazy Susan or a Supe... 続きを読む
    コメント 15 件
paraveinaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Critique my floorplan? - Here's what I have adapted from http://www.houseplans.com/plan/1196-square-feet-2-bedroom-1-bathroom-1-garage-bungalow-craftsman-37855 I'm c... 続きを読む
    コメント 24 件