25 件の投稿
pamelinaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Master bedroom window coverings - We have a large window in our master bedroom 6 feet high and approximately 8 feet across and also french doors. Our setting is very private... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
pamelinaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Question about stainless steele hoods - Has anyone ever painted one of these say in a oil rubbed bronze finish?
    コメント 3 件
pamelinaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Heighth of TV's above fireplaces - We will be placing our TV above the fireplace in our Great Room. What heighth from the floor has worked for people without their TV being t... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
pamelinaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Home Gym - Any sugggestions for a home gym color
    コメント 3 件
pamelinaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
pamelinaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Window Coverings - We are in the process of building a Hacienda Style home and I am starting to consider what type of window coverings I should use for privacy... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
pamelinaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Outside color of building - Can you tell me the color? Is this at Filoli Gardens. It looks famiiliar to me. Exqusitit property.
    コメント 2 件
pamelinaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Information about the fireplace - Can you please provide additional information?
    コメント 1 件
pamelinaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Living Room Fireplace Surround - I saw a fireplace surround that I believe was made with ?alabaster or concrete..possibly stone at Pottery World in Roseville Ca. Will proba... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
pamelinaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
cabinets - type of wood
    コメント 3 件
もっと見る...