7 件の投稿
Pam Grimmさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Are changes possible? - Can I switch the white vessel sink to a round silver one I found?
    コメント 1 件
Pam Grimmさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Mexican bird of paradise in pots - I am in the process of potting four Mexican bird of paradise. Does anyone know the growth rate in a pot versus in the ground? I am planning ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Pam Grimmさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What’s the name of this cactus? - The one that looks like three men with their arms stretched up in the air. It has golden barrels in the right hand corner. It’s most unusual... 続きを読む
    コメント
Pam Grimmさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is this white or ivory? - I am looking for a sectional to replace my dirty- white Ivory leather sofa. Is the color a pure white or more ivory?
    コメント 2 件
Pam Grimmさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Website for shower doors - https://www.coastalshowerdoors.com/gridscape-series/
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
Pam Grimmさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Red or burgundy? - I am looking for a deep red. This color is described as burgundy. Which one would you say it was more, red or burgundy?
    コメント 1 件
Pam Grimmさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Was it too heavy for anyone? - My handyman just left and is worried that this chandelier is too heavy and could maybe fall. It is 35 pounds! He wants me to ask my electric... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件