6 件の投稿
ozzyjudeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to paint adjoining walls different colours? - I do not mind painting at all and have over the past year painted our entire retirement home. However, have never really been successful whe... 続きを読む
    コメント
ozzyjudeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is the size of this entry area? - Please advise the size of the entry area.
    コメント
ozzyjudeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Den - Where was the sofa purchased?
    コメント
ozzyjudeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Durability - I have always loved the welcoming look of this sofa and have sat on it at Ikea so can attest to it's comfort. The reversing cushions and sea... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
ozzyjudeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dilemma with fibre cement siding choices - Finishing a home and am trying to decide on which of these two fibre cement siding choices to use : James Hardie board or Certainteed Board.... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
ozzyjudeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen cupboard height - Building our retirement home in British Columbia, Canada and have very inexpensive mission style doors that I am painting ( from Habitat for... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件