7 件の投稿
oyveyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Living Room Rug - I Need Help, Please! - Currently using a (cheap) white, shag rug. Between our black dog and my husband's dirty socks, this rug has practically been destroyed in le... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
oyveyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Chair Envy! - Could you please tell me where I can find those two cool chairs? I'm in love!
    コメント 1 件
oyveyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need Help with Paint Color! - Can anyone suggest a warm beige that's not too dark or light for our walls? Every color we've chosen so far has too much grey (but we seem ... 続きを読む
    コメント 57 件
oyveyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint color? - *Please* oh, please -- what's the color of the wall paint? Looks like such a great neutral. Thank you!
    コメント 4 件
oyveyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ceiling paint? - Can you please tell me the color of the dark brown paint on the ceiling? Thank you!
    コメント 3 件
oyveyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
oyveyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 3 件