8 件の投稿
Orkide Kuleliさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
Orkide Kuleliさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 2 件
Orkide Kuleliさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to have an overall idea of the floor plans before buying them? - I also would like to know the sf of the house. We live in Turkey and my sister is checking house plans for her new house. Do you sell the f... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Orkide Kuleliさんがディスカッションをはじめました
It is a spacious, cozy and nicely done kitchen. - What are the dimensions of the kitchen please ? Thanks.
    コメント 1 件
Orkide Kuleliさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
Orkide Kuleliさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Day light with a porch. - This is a lovely house.Congrats you on the project. I love houses with porches, wrap around porches even appeals me more. I live in Turkey w... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Orkide Kuleliさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Photos ? - Why not putting more photos with different views and details. You have dpne a beatiful work in this kitchen. Show more please.
    コメント 1 件
Orkide Kuleliさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント