15 件の投稿
onesharonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Something is wrong with this picture placement - We have three beautiful prints that we love but for some reason they don’t look right to me. Is it the size, frame mismatch, something else?... 続きを読む
    コメント 45 件
onesharonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need ideas for this space - Hi all. I recently moved into a rental and I don’t know how long I plan on being here so wasn’t sure I should make a huge investment - but I... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
onesharonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Advice on kitchen changes for house sale - Hi all, I just typed a very long post about my kitchen and it evaporated into Houzz air so I'll make this one shorter. We are getting our h... 続きを読む
    コメント 38 件
onesharonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Calling paint color experts! Need advice for hall and three bedrooms - Hello all. We are planning to sell our house, probably within the next two years. We have recently removed our hall carpet and are repaintin... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
onesharonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fireplace messed up by contractor - Well the fireplace is done and it's a mess. I'm so upset and don't know what to do. I already posted that the floor turned out differently t... 続きを読む
    コメント 27 件
onesharonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How big a deal is this? - We are having our chimney rebuilt and even though I took and sent several pictures of our old fireplace to the builder, they didn't lay the ... 続きを読む
    コメント 15 件
onesharonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Chimney color for Berkshire Beige house - Hi all - We are rebuilding our chimney because it had started to lean and needed a new footing. It's not that fun a project because it's a &... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
onesharonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with banister type and color and floor color please! - Hello everyone! We have just lifted up the carpeting on our stairs and plan to finish the floors and then possibly put a runner in. I hat... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
onesharonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Best Trex Decking color to compliment BM Berkshire Beige House - I have a colonial painted in Berkshire Beige with White Trim. We are putting a very large deck on the back of the house. I'd like to use T... 続きを読む
    コメント
onesharonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Deck color to go with Berkshire Beige house? - We have a very large, two level deck, surrounded by woods, that needs to be rebuilt and the builder is recommending Fiberon Horizon decking.... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
もっと見る...