10 件の投稿
Olukemi Adekunbiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New bedside table - I have finally put carpet in my room which is brown.. I need ideas on what best colour for a bed side cabinet to put in the space of the box... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Olukemi Adekunbiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Colour for curtains - I need to know what colours works well with magnolia..
    コメント 3 件
Olukemi Adekunbiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what red colour is this - Need help on choosing the right carpet?
    コメント 1 件
Olukemi Adekunbiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
my old curtains that I got from my parents house... I will still buy a new one
    コメント
Olukemi Adekunbiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
my old curtains that I got from my parents house... I will still buy a new one
    コメント
Olukemi Adekunbiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I need help please on what colour of curtain I need - The colour of the bedroom is lilac... What is the best colour of curtain should I go for... Thank you very much.... Kemi
    コメント 7 件
Olukemi Adekunbiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need a new curtain - HELP ME PLEASE
    コメント 7 件
Olukemi Adekunbiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New curtains needed - What colours are ideal for this room
    コメント 8 件
Olukemi Adekunbiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Carpeting - Is it possible to have different colours of carpet in separate rooms. Likes for instance the sitting, 2bedrooms and the corridor...
    コメント 3 件
Olukemi Adekunbiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I would like to know what is the best colour for curtains or blinds with lilac painted walls and also what colour for carpet as well...
    コメント