4 件の投稿
olmamaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Floor finish: Swedish or water based? - We're getting our floors refinished next week and our floor guy recommended Swedish. I didn't talk to him when he came over to look at our j... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
olmamaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bathroom remodel finally finished! - Of course it took 2 months longer than planned, but we are finally finished with this bath remodel. It's the main bath in the house - and th... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 4 件    コメント 9 件
olmamaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
80's floor refinishing opinions, PLEASE! - We are planning a remodel of our main living area/kitchen. My current flooring is not working. Here are my main issues: 1) There are deep g... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
olmamaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Entryway help please!! - I'm hoping to do some minor changes to this entryway this week. We are planning to add an arctic entry in the next few years so I'm hoping t... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件