10 件の投稿
Olga Kramarさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Andirons in front of fireplace - Do you have any information on the andirons/ candle holders in front of the fireplace?
    コメント
Olga Kramarさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the style of the table and chairs. - Can you please provide make, model, and possibly source for the table and chairs?
    コメント
Olga Kramarさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fitness room wall, what to do? - Should I get a giant framed canvas art piece? Grid pattern of smaller collection of identically framed photos with a certain theme? I have t... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Olga Kramarさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Sofa source - Who makes the sofa please?
    コメント
Olga Kramarさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Modern tablecloth for round dining tabe - What linens should I get for an eclectic or transitional look on a round dining room table? I've always had rectangular or oval tables and u... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Olga Kramarさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Table top dimensions - What size is the table top please?
    コメント 1 件
Olga Kramarさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Table size - What is the diameter of the table please?
    コメント 1 件
Olga Kramarさんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Olga Kramarさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Info on lamps please - Who makes the lamps? The shades are gorgeous.
    コメント 1 件
Olga Kramarさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where did you get the coral color moss balls please? - Can't find moss balls in anything but green.
    コメント