9 件の投稿
okonskiaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Awesome light fixture! Where is it from? - Awesome light fixture- exactly what ive been looking for! Where is it from?
    コメント 1 件
okonskiaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the light fixture! Where is it from? - This is exactly what I've been looking for! Can you please tell me where it's from and the model?
    コメント 1 件
okonskiaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Vibrant paintings - I absolutely love this wall art. It's the exact colors and mood I've been searching for. Can you tell me where I can get it and how much it ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
okonskiaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Rug - Where did you get the rug? I love it- would like to get it for my family room!
    コメント 1 件
okonskiaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wallpaper/paint - Where can I buy this wallpaper or paint? It's exactly what I've been looking for!!
    コメント 1 件
okonskiaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Door color - What is the door paint color? I love it!!
    コメント 1 件
okonskiaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
okonskiaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What's missing? - So here's my living room. It's driving me bananas. Something big is missing but I cant quite figure it out. I love the high ceilings- and ... 続きを読む
    コメント 19 件
okonskiaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fireplace decor/design dilemma - My husband and I would love to redo the wall with the fireplace. We bought the house not long ago and have some other projects going on so w... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件