35 件の投稿
ocelarisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Container Redbud, bent taproot transplanting - I bought a Flamethrower Redbud, tree is in good shape, about 6' tall. As I went to plant it, I found the tap root, but it was curled back on... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
ocelarisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cestrum nocturnum not happy? - Last year it was going gangbusters and I hacked it back to stumps and it regrew over winter, but we're half way through the season and it's... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
ocelarisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
West facing shaded area need vigorous heat capable plant - So I have a spot facing west that is shaded until around 3-5pm when it literally bakes. I've tried the standard shade plants, Astible, Dicen... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
ocelarisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hardy Orchid? - I found these in my back yard and I though they were weeds so I've been mowing them down, but finally let a few grow out and it looks like ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
ocelarisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Heating cables around the base of half hardy plants? - So after my second year with my Osmanthus Fragrans losing all it's leaves outdoors, I'm trying to decide whether to abandon the effort and b... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
ocelarisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Unknown Perennial, small yellow flowers, leaves like strawberries? - So I started a bunch of perennial seeds last year, and I've figured out what most of them are, but this little guy/girl is starting to take ... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
ocelarisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Two Perennials finally flowered but what are they? - So I started a bunch of seedlings two years ago, and finally these survived and are flowering, but no idea what they are. They're pretty, bu... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
ocelarisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Petco has "repti-bark" on sale - Normally $25 on sale for $16, and free shipping on orders over $49! After a rather unsuccessful over wintering with the gritty mix I'm swit... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
ocelarisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with Seedlings! - So I attempted a huge seedling project 2 years ago, and only had about 10 of the 20 varieties survive, but what has survived I'm missing som... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
ocelarisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Salvia Greggi, Jamensis and Agastaches late to start? - So last year was the first year of our perennial beds and everything went swimmingly, particularly the Agastaches, Salvias, and Penstemons. ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 11 件
もっと見る...