37 件の投稿
nycgalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Recommend knobs and pulls for my bathroom vanities - I need some knobs and pulls for 3 vanities. Can anyone recommend what is a good choice, or popular, in satin nickel, from the Jeffrey Alexan... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
nycgalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Shape of shower pull - Should I get a shower pull with rounded edges, or a more squarish look, actually rectangle, where the edges are squared off? I have 3 shower... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
nycgalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bosch refrigerator 800 series icemaker problem - What should a technician be checking if the icemaker does not work? He did not check the water line, that I know. He just said that the ice... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
nycgalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Staircase, what to choose - Below are photos of the area, the staircase and the loft, the loft will have the railing continue from the stairs. The handrail, treads and... 続きを読む
    コメント 22 件
nycgalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
induction vs electic range - I ordered an electric range for the kitchen, should I change it to an induction one?
    コメント 25 件
nycgalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Stone surround for fireplace - We will have a woodburning insert stove, with an arched top edge. I am not sure what is the most attractive and modern/current way to have t... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
nycgalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen crown molding - Pictured below, is our proposed kitchen, about 132" by 139". Re crown molding, please tell me your ideas and opinions. Our ceil... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
nycgalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
stove hood placement - Regarding a stove hood, is there supposed to be some space, like 3" or something like that, between the wall cabinets and the stove hoo... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
nycgalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
which first, hardwood floor or stone fireplace and hearth? - We though the fireplace would be finished first because the mortar, stones, etc could damage the hardwood floor, which will be installed and... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
nycgalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
new hardwood floor, is glue necessary? - In a new construction home, we are putting in white oak flooring to be finished on-site. The contractor is recommending gluing instead of na... 続きを読む
    コメント 45 件
もっと見る...