5 件の投稿
noyade233さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tavaresia × Orbea cv. Purple Nurple Not Growing - Purchased a Purple Nurple Orbea this spring but so far no new growth. It basically looks exactly the same as when it was purchased 5 months ... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
noyade233さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pest ID - 40x magnification. I have seen a number of these walking around my indoor pots and mesembs when the lights go out. I had spider mites earlie... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
noyade233さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Argyroderma/Gibbaeum Wrinkling - I have two Argyroderma and one Gibbaeum heathii growing under three Sunblaster T5HO bulbs with reflectors. When I first purchased the Argyro... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
noyade233さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Corpuscularia Lehmannii Scars - Have a Corpuscularia Lehmannii that has been growing in my office, under a grow lamp, for a few months now. When I first repotted it, all th... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
noyade233さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Conophytum Soil Mix - I am waiting on delivery of my first Conophytums (Conophytum Ficiforme X Minimum “Witteburgense” & Obcordellum v Rolfii.) All my current... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件