32 件の投稿
nouterbudさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Comfortable and stylish sofas for famly movie night - Our tired living room furniture need to be replaced. We have 4 young kids and we are not ready for our "forever" furniture but we ... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
nouterbudさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help me pick a new chandelier - Kinda feeling paralyzed by options... our style is eclectic, anything could work. I can't decide if I want to go big and bold with a crystal... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 3 件
nouterbudさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Adding color to a space, paint chairs? - Wanting to add more color and interest to this space. How about painting the chairs? Four of them I got for free. The three spindles chairs ... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
nouterbudさんがディスカッションをはじめました
funky and colorful stair case - Beach house project!! I love the look of this runner but it's just not working out and we need to replace it with wall to wall carpet. The r... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 15 件
nouterbudさんがディスカッションをはじめました
dining chairs for eclectic room - Can you help me pick out some chairs for my dining room? My style is eclectic, I like vintage, MCM, joanna gaines, etc. The chairs can not b... 続きを読む
    コメント 17 件
nouterbudさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Post-Christmas tree parlor changes, a good idea? - One nice thing about having a huge tree in your house means that you get to see your spaces with the furniture rearranged! We took our Chris... 続きを読む
    コメント 29 件
nouterbudさんがディスカッションをはじめました
reluctant curtains - We have no curtains on the top floor of our house-the views are of the water, and we really like the windows as they are. We rent our house ... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
nouterbudさんがディスカッションをはじめました
when rustic and weathered just look grungy?? - My "new" doors! These replaced cheapo hollow core doors. These are all solid with original paint, and i love the chipped paint/wea... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 20 件
nouterbudさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Proper curtain placement above kitchen sink - Photo is of my temporary tension mount curtain rod and temporary curtains. Rod: I have a new curtain rod and I'm not sure where to mount it.... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
nouterbudさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Carolina Beach House eat-in kitchen area turned "coffee spot" - We decided a dining table and chairs in this little spot was just too crowded so we turned it into what I call my "coffee spot" wi... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 4 件
もっと見る...