7 件の投稿
MissCoopさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What coving/cornice to use? - Hello, We are in the midst of remodeling our 1960s house in the UK, giving it a modern but cozy feel. Can anyone suggest what cornicing we ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
MissCoopさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Design help: Building a tiny en suite - layout? - I'm converting an existing cupboard into an en suite. It will be a maximum of 80 inches (2032.0mm) deep and 54 inches (1422.4mm) wide. I'... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
MissCoopさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Beautiful fireplace! - Can you tell me what kind of material it is please? Also be keen to know where to buy it.
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
MissCoopさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bringing a 1960s exterior up to date on a budget - Hoping for some advice/suggestions on how to make the exterior of our 1960s house in England more attractive. We're not afraid of doing s... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 37 件
MissCoopさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help! Do I need an architect or a draftsman? - I'm remodelling my 1960s house in England and don't know whether the work requires an architect or draftsman (we've met both). What we're lo... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
MissCoopさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Solutions to this awkward living/dining space? - I have tried every couch arrangement I can think of, and I'm still not happy with the way this room looks. Currently the couch blocks one of... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
MissCoopさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What paint color do I choose? - I have off white sofas, ebony parquet flooring, and an off white carpet in my living room. What color should I repaint the living room walls... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件