8 件の投稿
not_todayさんがディスカッションをはじめました
The floors? - What type of wood is the flooring made from? It is gorgeous!
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 6 件
not_todayさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Foyer chair rail or not?? - I wonder if it is strange to go with chair rail in the first part of foyer and up the stairs, but to do just panels up the walls in the hall... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
not_todayさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Too much wainscoting? Adding chair rail and shadow boxing - My home already has crown molding, chair rail with shadow boxing in the dining room and living room. I am now adding crown molding to the tw... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 6 件
not_todayさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New brick or Old Brick - I hired a mason to repair my front brick steps. They were all old brick and I asked him to simply redo with bluestone top landing and bluest... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
not_todayさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Front Steps bluestone stair treads - My mason has told me he will use 1.5" thick bluestone treads for the front steps leading up to my house. I already have a brick sidewalk so... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
not_todayさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
not_todayさんがディスカッションをはじめました
light-blocking UV
    コメント
not_todayさんがディスカッションをはじめました
If I ask a question on a post but call it a private comment, will the original author see my question?
    コメント 2 件