4 件の投稿
MzTeazeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Name this 'Mater, Please - A coworker of my husband's gave him 7 tomato plants for free which I nearly killed off. I planted them in my ill-planned left over space and... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
MzTeazeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Sundried Tomatoes in Olive OIl - I would like to put away some sundried tomatoes with olive oil and seasonings. What I don't understand is whether it needs to be done using ... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
MzTeazeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Friend or Foe to my Garden? - I've seen this particular pest around my garden. I've knocked it away with a squirt of water a few times but I would like to know if it is a... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
MzTeazeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Red Bell Pepper Plant? - I've planted what was labeled as red bell pepper. But the way it's growing doesn't look any plant I can match to other pictures found on the... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件