6 件の投稿
Joseph Fitzgeraldさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Does anyone have the True undercounter ice maker? - Hey all, I am in the process of remodeling our house, and one thing (and many!) that I am trying to dial in are our bar appliances. I am lik... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 55 件
Joseph Fitzgeraldさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wet bar refrigerator / freezer / ice maker (True, SubZero, Hoshizaki) - Hi there! We are doing a whole home remodel, and I am working with our architect on the details for two wet bars (living room/main floor and... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
Joseph Fitzgeraldさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ventilation Hood Advice: Vent-A-Hood or Miele Insert Liner - Hi folks, I am working on a new kitchen and am primarily going with Miele appliances with a Sub-Zero refrigerator. (More details on this:... 続きを読む
    コメント 26 件
Joseph Fitzgeraldさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Miele Combi Steam Oven - XL vs XXL (and layout advice) - Hi folks! I posted a few weeks ago to get advice on [kitchen layout[(https://www.houzz.com/discussions/feedback-on-galley-island-kitchen-des... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
Joseph Fitzgeraldさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Feedback on kitchen appliance selection - Miele/SubZero - Hi there! Yesterday, [I posted about my new kitchen/home remodel in the Kitchen forum[(https://www.houzz.com/discussions/feedback-on-galley-... 続きを読む
    コメント 22 件
Joseph Fitzgeraldさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Feedback on galley/island kitchen design and appliances (Miele, etc) - Hey everyone! Long time listener, first time caller. We are planning a major kitchen / house renovation in our starting in the fall. We are... 続きを読む
    コメント 21 件