10 件の投稿
nmsgさんがディスカッションをはじめました
My girlie reading room - As a mom of three boys- I never got to decorate a "girl room," so I knew this little cozy room off our master would be perfect- so... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 22 件
nmsgさんがディスカッションをはじめました
The finishing touch - Kitchen reno almost complete, but would love some help with the kitchen and butler's pantry backsplash! Husband doesn't want a plain white s... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
nmsgさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What fabric for our Ethan Allen chairs? - We bought these lovely chairs from Ethan Allen 5 years ago. I loved the spa blue color and we were told the fabric was easy to clean and mai... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
nmsgさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paging Dr. Houzz! Facelift needed! - Kitchen Reno: So I'm thinking white cabinets with a little grayish glaze with new hardware. Changing the wall color more neural with a light... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
nmsgさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen design experts- help please! - Love our kitchen - but very dark. Convinced hubby to get cabinets painted - probably white color with maybe little glaze. Counters have to s... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
nmsgさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen update? Yes or no? - I tried posting a bit ago but my pics didn't upload. I love our kitchen but it's so dark! I love the look of a white kitchen but am worried ... 続きを読む
    コメント 18 件
nmsgさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What should I change in my kitchen? - Hello all! I've gotten some awesome advice on here - especially regarding painting my living room navy (which i LOVE). So I'm back with my c... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
nmsgさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Navy or No?? ROOM REVEAL UPDATE! - Sorry it's taken so long for me to post pics of our somewhat finished product. Just got the couch and ottomans delivered yesterday. We are L... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
nmsgさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Polishing the look in our master - I am stuck on our master - what else do I need? New lamps? What kind? Upholstered headboard? What color? Chair? Bench? I never pull the trig... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
nmsgさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Navy or no??? - This front room is so pretty, but we never use it. I love navy and was thinking classic navy. leaning toward Glidden's Rich Navy (the 3rd on... 続きを読む
    コメント 162 件