159 件の投稿
nlmackayさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pendant Light Suggestions - Two of my pendant lights just stopped working and I’d like to replace all three asap. Looking for suggestions and also open to switching up... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
nlmackayさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cherry cabinets - mixed metals? - Looking to update this half bath. I’d like to replace the light fixture and faucet, as well as the hardware. Any recommendations on how to m... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
nlmackayさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How best to layout furniture w/ 2 focal points? - Looking to get all new furniture for my family room. My fireplace and tv are on different walls, like a right angle. How can I best arrange ... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
nlmackayさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can anything be done to these cabinets? - I have custom cherry cabinets in my kitchen. I love the look of the more natural wood in the third picture. Is there anything I can have d... 続きを読む
    コメント 30 件
nlmackayさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Please help settle a debate - Will this pink bed work with pink walls? - My daughter's bedroom is a very pale pink, called "Benjamin Moore Pink Essence" (which is just a hint of pink). I am about to buy ... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
nlmackayさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help designing my daughter’s big girl room - My daughter is three and her bedroom is small and oddly shaped, so I have to be creative with her bedroom furniture. I’m looking for two lin... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
nlmackayさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What would you put here? - Our septic is located conveniently under this big blank mulch space. We need to be able to access it, so debating on putting either 2 white ... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
nlmackayさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Modern Outdoor Water Fountain - Hi - I would like to add a simple water fountain to our front landscape. I need it to be around 2.5-3 feet wide to fill the space I’m thinki... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
nlmackayさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can you help me help my inkberries? - Two years ago we had our front landscaping redone. We opted for a hedge made out of inkberries. I originally asked for boxwoods, but our lan... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
nlmackayさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What kind of trees are these? - Does anyone know what type of trees the two tall ones are that I highlighted? Thanks!
    コメント 9 件
もっと見る...