4 件の投稿
njjanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint color suggestions for Master bedroom/bath - Hoping you can make a suggestion for me: I am updating my master suite at a shore house, and I need to work with some existing conditions. F... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
njjanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Double hung windows above sink - Is it difficult to operate double hung windows with this type of placement? Im designing my kitchen now and plan 3 windows above sink...I do... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 2 件
njjanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Are those double hung windows over the sink? - Getting ready to do a similar look in my new kitchen. Is it difficult to operate windows while leaning over the sink? I hate awning and swin... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 2 件
njjanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help me find an area rug for this space! - This is the master bedroom in our new condo in FL. Starting with a total blank space, I had a great time decorating! BUT I'm stuck..I cannot... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件