51 件の投稿
Nikki Leeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
is there a product out there to protect the bottom outside cabinets - Is there a product/film to protect the very bottom outside of where your cabinets meet the floor? I thought to protect it against the vacuum... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Nikki Leeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
how do I hide the underneath of a grate? - We can see our floor joists under our floor vent, is there any way to hide it?
    コメント 7 件
Nikki Leeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
mixing and matching colors or wood - I have natural variated maple floors with American Walnut cabinets. I have fir interior doors and fir railings/posts. Should I chose a colou... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Nikki Leeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
brands for chimney hood range. - I’m looking to buy a stainless steel chimney style hood range but I don’t know what brand to buy, do you have any suggestions? And I was thi... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Nikki Leeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
whites of sinks toilet and tub - I bought a Appollo/A&E brand tub from Costco and want an American standard toilet. Will the whites be similar? They are side by side. I ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Nikki Leeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
granite sink color - I want a blanco sink and have vicostone argento quartz. It is creamy with grey and brown veining. Stainless appliance. What color of sink wo... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 17 件
Nikki Leeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
wall paint color on walls - What paint color is on the walls?
    コメント
Nikki Leeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what type of wood is the floor - Would this floor be hickory?
    コメント
Nikki Leeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What type of flooring should we chose? - I am torn between laminate, vinyl and engineered hardwood for everywhere but the bathrooms, entryway and laundry/mudroom. We are building ou... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Nikki Leeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
laundry and mud room layout help - I have a 13x8” laundry and mud room. The washer and dryer on pedestals are next to the door and the sink under the window (like my sketch i... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
もっと見る...