9 件の投稿
Nikki Meredithさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need advice on wood floor - My daughter. who lives in a small, 2 bedroom house in Austin is taking the wall down between her tiny kitchen and her living room. The floo... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Nikki Meredithさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need advice! Bad outcome with marble counters. Is there a solution? - We are a tiny bit heartbroken over the appearance of our new, brushed, marble counters. Through some misunderstanding the fabricators put ug... 続きを読む
    コメント 35 件
Nikki Meredithさんがディスカッションをはじめました
We hate our new marble counters - When we met with the fabricator, she asked us what we liked about the slabs and what we liked least. I said I wanted the brown splotches to ... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Nikki Meredithさんがディスカッションをはじめました
ECLECTIC OR JARRING? - I have fallen in love with a range hood -- it's curved with a glass canopy -- that is modern maybe even a tad futuristic but I have also fal... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
Nikki Meredithさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help selecting range hood - I have fallen in love with a style of range hood -- it's curved with a glass canopy -- that is modern, maybe even a tad futuristic and with ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Nikki Meredithさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Nikki Meredithさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
Nikki Meredithさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with rendering - we are working with an architect on a kitchen remodel that involves moving a wall and adding a sun room. I've asked for a 3D rendering of th... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
Nikki Meredithさんがディスカッションをはじめました
computer programs - we are working with an architect on a kitchen remodel that involves moving a wall and adding a sun room. I've asked for a 3D rendering of th... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件