I want to turn this corner into a cozy tv area. I need some serious help! I have simple art picked out, and here are photos of some things I...
続きを読む
Hey guys, I am in love with these lamps and I saved it from online somewhere, but I can’t find it to buy! Any thoughts?
Hi there,
I'm moving into a small house (1700 sq ft) and want to know how much I can expect to pay for painting the interior. I live in the ...
続きを読む
I don't have a question - just want to say this is one of my all-time favorite houses on Houzz. Amazing!
Where in the world could I purchase a vintage sign that size? Any sources? These homeowners are so lucky they had the connection!
The carpet in our family room drives me nuts. It's got a scratchy indoor-outdoor feel and is beige but very discolored. The floor beneath it...
続きを読む
Our house has hardwood floors upstairs and downstairs, and the bathrooms have a very basic beige tile. I'd like to tile our family room, whi...
続きを読む
Or what are they called? I love them!
I wanted to create a more interesting wall along my stairs, but I didn't want to line it with photos, though I love that in some houses. I i...
続きを読む
I painted my sunroom top to bottom, changed out the blinds for curtains, ripped up the carpet and painted the floor. I am thrilled with the ...
続きを読む
もっと見る...