6 件の投稿
nicejuiceさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cushions? - Are they made from Sunbrella fabric?
    コメント 1 件
nicejuiceさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bet this will stump you like it does me.... - My townhouse living room has a great view of a marina and we are right on the water with many windows in an octagonal room that is 3 stories... 続きを読む
    コメント 15 件
nicejuiceさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Stumped for new window treatment in master bedroom - This window/door wall needs something I can open all the way for the view, close for privacy but leave the bottom middle open for ventilati... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
nicejuiceさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
nicejuiceさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What paint colors (for walls) go with Imperial red Granite Countertop and white cabinets with a pink undertone - Tired of my pale yellow walls and need a paint color to go with this countertop and cabinets - they are a custom paint mix that is white wit... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
nicejuiceさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Choosing a tile design for master shower - I have chosen a champagne limestone tile 12x24 for my main tile in my shower (which is large- 4'x8') and I have chosen a mosaic made of mot... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件